TTC

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Learning from Mistakes

So last night was an interesting one. I made the mistake of blogging about my marriage. Apparently, that is a BIG no no! So, it won't be happening again.


I have a goal for this blog. I want it to help me and to help other people specifically with infertility issues as well as with questions people have about military life whether it be stateside or overseas... I have experience with both so why not share my experiences?


This is fall so I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm done feeling sorry for myself. I'm done with all the worrying. I'm lifting all my problems up to God and leaving them with Him. I'll still follow His direction and go wherever it is He thinks I need to go. Right now He has me pointed towards one of the best Obgyn's in all of England and that is exactly where I am headed. There was some miscommunication with my last appointment date and I ended up missing the appointment by 24 hours. That won't be happening again so I'll be seeing her on December 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment