TTC

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday 15 November 2010

Venting

OMG!!!!! I'm a million emotions right now and all of them aren't good. I'm hurt, confused, frustrated, disappointed, sad, depressed.... the list could go on and on!


Why does everyong have to ask if you have kids? WHY?!?! And to make matters worse, when someone says "no, I don't have kids" why does that person have to ask "why?" UUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! It's not like I choose to not have children. Believe me, I want them more than anyone on this planet! But today took the cake... I was already in a not so great mood, didn't feel well when this all went down. I understand that some people are "just curious" but stay the hell out of my business! When you ask if I have kids and I say no, leave it at that! Don't turn around and ask why and then when I say just because I can't, that does NOT give you the right to then ask, "well have you tried?" SERIOUSLY?!?! I could have burst into tears at that very moment. OF COURSE I HAVE TRIED! What the hell kind of question is that anyway? Is this God's way of testing me? I don't get it. I really don't.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. What I've come to realize over the years is that basically, people are just plain dumb. Even my close friends didn't get it and would say things like "You need to get pregnant soon!" Really? You know what I'm going through and you are going to say something like that? I usually had a smart ass response for those people with a dumb ass question.

    ReplyDelete