TTC

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday 3 June 2011

John's Favorite Words

Today was a great day. It has been absolutely beautiful in England the past 2 days. It actually got above 70 degrees yesterday and today and the sun has been shining with hardly any clouds in the sky.

Anyway, back to what this post is really about. I went in for my appointment today and was fortunate enough that John was able to go with me. The u/s tech confirmed that I only had one follicle in my right ovary but it had grown even more from 11.5 mm to 15 mm! Yay! I asked how big a follicle needs to get before a successful ovulation can happen and he told me 16 mm. He told me I didn't need to come back next week and to go ahead and start testing for ovulation. After I have a spike, I need to make an appointment for a week later. Then John got to hear what he has been waiting to hear all year... "You need to start having regular intercourse." The look on his face said it all.

Here's a look at my follicle...


Now all of John's fun begins and my prayers for a successful pregnancy become even more frequent.


Please God PLEASE let this work!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Grow little follicle and make a baby!

    ReplyDelete