TTC

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday 30 May 2011

Round 2, Emma & Memorial Day

Well here we go again with round 2 of Clomid.

My last cycle didn't go well at all. I as posted previously, my 2 little 8mm follicles didn't make it and then no more were spotted. I never did ovulate which kinda has me concerned.

I went in on cycle day 10 and they instantly found a 10mm follicle in my right ovary. Interesting considering that the 2, 8mm beans were in that same ovary last month. Oh well. Now I'm just hoping any praying that the nurse sees the same follicle at my appointment tomorrow and hopefully this time it has grown. This is my absoulte last chance at being able to get pregnant before flying home. I really, really, really, REALLY want to be able to tell my family in person that I'm pregnant. If this cycle doesn't work then we will have to skip a cycle before we can do our last cycle of Clomid.

I'm so tired of waiting for things to happen for us. It seems like a never ending cycle.... hurry up and wait. : ( I'm trying really hard to stay positive though. I just keep thinking about this new follicle growing inside of me. Praying that it's growing inside of me. Maybe if I think hard enough about it then it'll actually happen.

I'm going to switch gears a little bit. I've been having a new dream lately. John and I are currently living overseas and we couldn't afford to bring both of our dogs with us so we decided to leave our schnauzer Emma with my parents. She is a handful but I love her so much. She is just too stinking cute even though she is a little bitch. She is very high matinence and demands attention. My husband really can't stand her because she is mouthy and can be quite expensive at times. Yes, I am one of those people that put my dog in dresses. I draw the line at the doggy stroller though. She does have 4 feet therefore she will walk.... or I'll hold her. LOL! Anyway, I've been missing my little Emma like crazy lately. I'll call my parents and hear her barking in the background and I instantly melt into a puddle.
This is Emma...
Anyway, so I've been dreaming lately that when I fly home she doesn't know who I am anymore and refuses to have anything to do with me. : ( I love my little baby girl and I absoultely HATE that I had to leave her behind. Until I fly home next month though, I just have to hope and pray that she remembers me and will be happy to see me.
The last thing before I go, I want to say Happy Memorial Day to everyone. I am a very proud Air Force Wife and I love my husband sooo much. The friends I have made through the military are unbelievable. When you are living overseas, your friends become your family so to my Family, I love you all and I'm so proud of each and every one of you. Thank you for keeping us safe and protecting our freedom. Without our US Military, our world would be completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment