TTC

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday 5 February 2012

The New House

So I posted last night that I would do a different post in regards to the new house.

Before, we were in a 4 bedroom house (it sounds like a lot for 2 people but the house was small for 4 bedrooms. In fact, one of the bedrooms was smaller than the traditional sized walk-in closet in the US).

When we moved, we lost a bedroom but we gained upgrades. : ) This house is beautiful inside. It has so much more room. We are paying about $150 more per month for it but it is well worth it in our book.

Here are the pictures:

This is the front of the house.

Our dining room & back yard. Our house backs up to a public park and the house sits next door to a sheep farm. It's really beautiful.

The entry hall. On the far left side is the front door. The door on the left is the laundry room and on the right is the powder room. There is a door way to the far right that leads into the kitchen.

This is the guest bathroom upstairs.

This is the master bathroom. Very small but it works for us.

I love this kitchen but I would love it slightly more if it had a gas stove instead of electric. : )

Our living room looking from the front of the house to the back.

Dining room.

Office/Guestroom # 1 (One day this will become the nursery.)

Other side of the office/guest room #1

The British don't have closets in their house. Yes, I like to believe them to be insane for not having closets. So, this room functions as our guest room # 2 and our walk-in closet.

Other side.

I haven't taken any pictures of our master bedroom yet. I'm not real sure why... I just haven't.

Anyway, so that's all I have for today. Guess I better go prepare for another week of work, school and working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment