TTC

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Motivation

We have so much going on in our lives right now. There is so much to think about, so many options to weigh, and so very much to do. Life in general is going to become very fast paced over the next few months. Yesterday, I started a PE class for school. Looks and seems like it might give me that extra push I need. I'm excited about it. I wanted to just focus on the class and forget all about our fertility issues until the class is over, lose some weight, get my BMI down and then start over with the doctors. But, once again, nothing ever goes as planned.


We got an appointment with one of the best Obgyns in England. Our appointment is on November 11th which is why forgetting about the fertility issues went flying out of the window. Who knows what will happen at this appoitment. She may take a look at all of our medical records and say there is nothing she can do or she might tell me that the military doctors are missing something and she knows just what to do to help us. It is exciting and scary all at the same time. Exciting because there is now hope that we might not have to pay an arm and a leg for IVF but scary at the same time because this might just be another big disappointment. If it turns out to be the last one, we are going to have to suck it up and be strong. No more meltdowns. Just keep remembering that there is still hope. We still have other options. Maybe this is what God wants. Maybe he just wants us to go in, pay for the IVF and have triplets. Bam! Instant family. Or, maybe He just wants us to adopt and have one beautiful, healthy boy or girl who deserves to have a good home. Either way, we will eventually have a family.


This PE class is going to be fast paced so I have to be prepared to work hard. No more junk food, no more going straight home and getting on the computer. From now on, it's healthy cooking and working out at least 30 minutes right after getting off work. Time to kick it into high gear and lose this weight!


As long as I stay strong and keep my head high, I can and will get through this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are getting a second opinion! I hope and pray you get some better answers from this doctor. :)

    ReplyDelete