TTC

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday 20 January 2011

And the waiting begins...

Today John went for his test. He complained ALL WEEK about it and once he finally got in there and did it, he admitted it wasn't as bad as he had previously thought. UGH! The things I have to put up with all in the name of Love! Hahaha!

I have my follow up appointment booked for the 26th. It's a late one. Not until after 7pm. That's one thing the British do that Americans don't... they work late hours without charging extra! Wahoo! Either way, I'm just happy that I'm going to be able to get in and see her so soon. The wait has begun but luckily it isn't a major wait.

I'm anxious to get the results. I feel like I've been waiting an eternity already and it's only been 8 hours. UGH! This is going to be a loooong weekend. At least I have something to look forward to though. Keeping my fingers, toes and whatever else I can cross, crossed and praying to God that things look good and we can start trying again soon. REAL SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment