TTC

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday 10 April 2011

HSG

I know it is unusual for me to post twice in one week, let alone twice in one day. But I got a little nervous just now when I remembered that my HSG also known as a hysterosalpingogram (a special type of xray) is tomorrow. I have to be there at 10am for ANOTHER pregnancy test... which is stupid seeing as how I just had one a week ago and forced Aunt Flo back into my life. Seriously, how stupid is it that they do these between the 5th and 10th day of your cycle and you still have to have a pregnancy test? Why must I hear those dreaded words once again?! I already know I'm not pregnant!!! I just want people to STOP telling me I'm not pregnant. Worst of all.... I know exactly what this xray is going to show. I already know that both of my falopian tubes are blocked... again, why must this be told to me again? Why must I have to relive these two excruciating sentances over and over again?

I'm glad John isn't here right now to see this meltdown I'm having. I'm literally shaking as I type this. I just want the pain to end. : ( So much for staying positve. :'(

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you had these feelings. I am even sorrier you had to have a HSG again. Nobody should go through that twice.

    And the pregnancy test? That's just uncalled for.

    I hope you feel better now that it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I hope the test went well and you have some time to rest. I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete