TTC

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday 4 April 2011

Twins

I don't have a lot of time to make a long updated blog post but I wanted to post this real fast because it's probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

In my last post I talked about seeing twins in my dreams. I spoke with my grandmother last night and she told me she had a dream about holding twin infants and said she wasn't positive that they belonged to me but that they looked like me and had John's lips (every seems to identify my husband by his lips).

Today, one of my coworkers forwarded this link to me and I wanted to share it with the rest of the world. I hope it puts a smile on your face like it did mine. This video also seemed to relax me a little and as I giggled while watching it, I thought to myself "One more reason I'm going to pray for twins." : )

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=KL7KDPNX

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! May you eventually get your pair of perfect twins.

    ReplyDelete